First Vision of the Living Prophet Ezra


January of the year 2018 of Our Savior.
Here is the story of the first vision I received from Our Heavenly Father.

I was raised in the Catholic religion, but from an early age I knew that my institution was not on my way. At an early age he criticized the absurd inconsistencies of the different Christian denominations, as they all claimed to have the truth, but they did not. 

I was a young man dedicated to God, I did not know the absolute truth, but in any case I was given body and soul to my Lord and Savior. I promised, from a young age, to obey all its laws and follow it to the end regardless of the consequences.

From the age of fifteen I started asking the Lord to light my way, I wanted to serve him in some way, but I didn't know how. Several years passed. In all that time, more than ten years ago, I followed the Holy Scriptures as dictated by the Holy Spirit in me. 

Everything changed one day.

That day I fasted early just by drinking water and prayed to Heavenly Father. For a full year I had done weekly fasts and daily prayers asking God for an answer, offering my life so that He (in his infinite wisdom, glory and benevolence) would dispose of my life according to his will.

On that day, seek in God the wisdom that he needed, as indicated in the Holy Scriptures: "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him." (James 1:5)

And God responded. I was taken in body and spirit to a small river hidden deep in a great mountain. The river was born from a beautiful waterfall of cold and pure water.

A powerful blinding light caused him to close his eyes. The light was near the waterfall.

When the powerful brightness of the light was diminishing I could distinguish the Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus Christ, standing on the water. Their glorious and beautiful exalted bodies did not sink.

Heavenly Father spoke: "Come closer son."


Although the situation was very powerful and my mind could not process fast enough, I could make the effort to move my body to where they were. I entered the water, it was freezing.

"Don't you remember me?" - he asked.

Shake your head.


You are one of my children of light, brother of Jesus and Joseph Smith, as well as many other prophets and kings of Israel. You were sent to earth to fulfill a very important mission. The time has come to respond to your destiny.

Then Jesus approached me, took me in his arms and immersed me in the icy water. And I was born again under the only truth that exists, the truth of Our Savior.

Your name is Ezra, because you will bring confidence and hope to all men and women to return to God's lap.

They also taught me that in that place many kings, emperors and prophets were baptized many centuries ago.


Then I asked God.

"Father, what is my mission?"

You were chosen from among all my children for a great mission, just as your brother Joseph gave his life for the truth, you must continue what he left. Because you are the One Mighty and Strong; you are the Living Prophet and the King of Israel, now go and gather my people, teach them to be saints, take them to Zion and I will dwell among them. And I promise you, if you follow all my commandments, even those that don't understand, they will become gods.

After these words, the priesthood keys were handed to me. The priesthood keys were not on earth since the death of Joseph Smith. And then I was anointed King of Israel with the sacred mission of bringing together all the People of God in Zion.


When all this was over I was returned in body and spirit to the place where I was, ready to do my duty.

Prophet Ezra